Oval Coffee Table Espresso
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Strong black coffee made by forcing steam through ground coffee beans
- strong black coffee brewed by forcing hot water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans
- (Espressos) express buses. Read more on Portuguese buses
- Italian black coffee which preceded specialty coffees. Rich black coffee.
- A body, object, or design with such a shape or outline
- egg-shaped: rounded like an egg
- ellipse: a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it; "the sums of the distances from the foci to any point on an ellipse is constant"
- In technical drawing, an oval (from Latin ovum, 'egg') is a figure constructed from two pairs of arcs, with two different radii (see image on the right). The arcs are joined at a point, in which lines tangential to both joining arcs lie on the same line, thus making the joint smooth.
- An oval playing field or racing track
Macro Monday: theme - Contraption
Macro of espresso machine steamer. Cna you see me?
I use it to heat up milk to frothy perfection every time.
Enjoy your Monday.
What is the most important thing in the morning?
Well... a good, tasty, strong Italian espresso!
cheap wood picnic tables
dining room tables with storage
kitchen trestle tables
cast iron coffee table
large wood dining table
rustic round kitchen table
painted buffet table
wood table tops
high end coffee table
outdoor dining table for 8
| TOP |