Oak Phone Table. Warren Platner Coffee Table.
Oak Phone Table
- call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- A speech sound; the smallest discrete segment of sound in a stream of speech
- telephone: electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
A "textbook with passion", Hardwiring Excellence offers a road map and practical how-to guide for creating and sustaining a culture of service and operational excellence. In this book, author Quint Studer, CEO of Studer Group, draws on his personal experience as a former hospital executive who led two organizations to the top 1% in patient satisfaction and his experience coaching hundreds of healthcare organizations since.
Studer, a nationally acclaimed educator, coach, and thought leader in healthcare today, is a master storyteller, mixing "chicken soup style" stories with personal insight, simple tools, and in-depth recommendations on how good organizations can become great ones.
Based on Studer Group’s Nine Principles SM, Quint Studer shows how to retain more employees; ensure better customer service; build strong leadership, align organizational values, goals, and results; increase communication; reward and recognize individual success while also requiring accountability; and move operational performance for better financials, market share, and growth.
At the core of the journey, he says, is a sense of purpose, worthwhile work and making a difference. When organizations learn how to harness this passion in their employees, they create a success spiral with ever increasing momentum.
In fact, Richard L. Clarke, FHFMA, President and CEO of Healthcare Financial Management Association says, "Quint Studer’s Nine Principles of service and operational excellence provide the missing link between people power and strong financials. It’s about courageous leadership."
What's in YOUR bag??
The junk we collect... (And why do you have so MANY @$%! cell phones?)
If you're interested in using this image, or any my photographs, you may contact me via e-mail: SouthernBreezeOnFlickr@gmail.com.
SNOW!!!!! picnic table
The B4300 from Carmarthen to Golden Grove. This was the day that my daughter phoned in the afternoon and said they were driving down from Anglesey to Pembrokeshire in some of the worst snow we had seen
solid oak table tops
pub table with 8 chairs
mersman antique tables
table leg end caps
frosted glass end table
convert pool table to dining table
48 pub table
| TOP |