PAINTING A DINING ROOM TABLE. STYLE DINING ROOM TABLE.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- The process or art of using paint, in a picture, as a protective coating, or as decoration
- the act of applying paint to a surface; "you can finish the job of painting faster with a roller than with a brush"
- graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- A painted picture
- creating a picture with paints; "he studied painting and sculpture for many years"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
This Oriental fusion style dining table set is custom made of one of the best quality wood in China, Huali rosewood. The wood grain pattern, the golden yellowish brown color and the solid dense texture combination creates a natural beauty impression. The overall structure is simple, but elegant and stylish with a touch of Chinese oriental element, chair shape and stimulated bamboo look along the edge. This dinning set can enrich the modern house with the sophistication and the artistic of the Chinese culture.
? Table: w69" x d31.5" x h33.75"
? 6 Chairs: w21.5" x d18"x h39" seat height 19"
? Origin: China
? Material: Huali Wood ( rosewood )
Affordable dining room: Louis XV-inspired table + white paint + chandelier
I love this dining table—it reminds me of John Reeves's 'Louis' tables—and it's so affordable! The Domino editors painted the Pier 1 piece (and its drop-in leaf) off-white to highlight the arabesques of its scalloped edges and cabriole legs. An elaborate crystal chandelier ups the fanciness—but not the bottom line.
Table: 60" x 42" x 30" "Scalloped" (painted), $399.95, Pier 1.
Chandelier: 26" x 30" "Snow White," $297, gallery84.com.
Photo by Annie Schlechter, Domino, March 2009.
My little dining room, just off the kitchen hosts my greatest frugal find: a set of 4 mid century cantilevered chrome chairs - rescued from landfill, for $20... love it!
The framed art on the wall was a gift from a talented friend and at the right edge of the photo, "Motion" a tall linear painting by me.
painting a dining room table
This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
round wooden table
oval glass coffee table
outdoor wood folding table
round cherry dining table
dining table and 6 chairs
round pine dining tables
card tables and folding chairs
| TOP |